With Mobile Text Banking you can keep track of your finances on-the-go. Check your account balances, view recent transactions, and find nearby M&T ATMs and branches using text messaging on your mobile phone. It’s secure and convenient.
What you need to get started
- An M&T Web Banking® account and an eligible M&T account
- A mobile phone that can send and receive text messages*
Enroll in Mobile Text Banking
- Log On to M&T Web Banking® at mtb.com
- Click on the “Enroll in Mobile Text Banking” link
- Activate up to two mobile phones for Mobile Text Banking
How to use Mobile Text Banking Wallet Card
Once you have activated a mobile number through M&T Web Banking, simply send a text message to MandT (62638):
- Text BAL or B to view your account balances
- Text HIST or H to view your last five transactions
- Text DEP or D to view your last five deposits
- Text WITH or W to view your last five withdrawals
- Text ATM + space + 5-digit ZIP code to view nearby ATMs
- Text BRANCH + space + 5-digit ZIP code to view nearby branches
- Text STOP to cancel
- Text HELP for help
Message and data rates may apply.
Within seconds you will receive a text message response. For more details on Mobile Text Banking, view our Frequently Asked Questions.
See a demo of Mobile Text Banking
M&T Bank Alerts
Did you know that you can get M&T Bank Alerts sent by text message?
Learn More >